You set up a FuturePay Agreement at WorldPay when you signed up for internetDiary. At the end of the free 30 day trial period and each year on the agreed payment date WorldPay attempts to take payment from your credit or debit card. WorldPay will automatically try up to three times at 24 hour intervals and will notify you by email of success or failure.
If the payment fails for any reason, you should contact your bank or the issuer of the credit/debit card, and they will tell you the reason for the failure.
Possible reasons include that your card is over the credit limit, or past the expiry date. Also it is possible that you may have made a typing error when entering your card details such as misspelling name or address or selecting the wrong expiry date for example.
When you have found out from your bank why they refused the payment, you should log in to your account at WorldPay and update your payment card details, WorldPay will then automatically re-try to take your subscription payment. To update your payment card details:
1. Go to the WorldPay Shopper login page at:
2. Now enter your WorldPay Username and Password which were emailed to you by WorldPay when you set up your internetDiary account. (Note these are different from the username and password you use to access your diary).
If you cannot find your WorldPay login details click the link “Forgot your password?”
Enter your FuturePay Agreement ID number and your email address then click “Send reminder”. A new password will be emailed to you. You will find your FuturePay Agreement ID number on any internetDiary receipt or WorldPay receipt or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look it up for you.
3. You should now see a page titled “Agreements for ……” (your user name).
4. Click on the Agreement ID number in the left hand column
5. At the top of the page click on the “Change Payment Details” button
6. Fill in your payment card details and click Submit to save your changes.
Now your details are updated, the WorldPay system will automatically try to re-take your payment on the next scheduled payment run (usually in the early hours of the morning.). Assuming that it is successful this time, then your internetDiary account will be automatically re-activated. You will also receive an email from WorldPay notifying you that payment was successfully taken.